At Later, we believe that there should be a simpler way to plan your visual content marketing. Aggregating, storing, planning and optimizing your visual content marketing campaigns should take as little time as possible so you can spend your time making the best campaigns possible.
Starting at a hackathon in 2014, Later (formerly known as Latergramme), has evolved from an easy-to-use scheduling tool for Instagram posts. Now a top-ranked visual content marketing platform, Later let’s you aggregate, plan, grow your audience, and share your photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally #GSD.
- A desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- Teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- A humbleness to recognize that sometimes you’ll need to apologize and admit mistakes (we’re all human after all!)
- Understand and work well in startup culture – be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
- We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you’re still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will enable Later’s customers to realize their visual marketing objectives through the use of Later’s visual marketing platform. You will intuitively understand the people using Later’s needs and proactively help identify ways in which they can interact with Later’s product to increase their productivity and results. You’ll help simplify our product providing self-serve resources that delight the people that use Later.
As the Customer Support Specialist, you’ll be:
- Handling inbound customer inquiries and support requests
- Proactively reaching out to customers that might need help
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, live chat, video chat, phone and other channels
- Writing & improving the self-serve resources and knowledge base
- Assist in developing best practices for handling support requests, writing technical guides and handling feedback
- Troubleshooting through product issues and bugs from start to finish
- Training and on-boarding customers
- Tracking and identifying feedback, issues & bugs identify by customers
- Working with the engineering team to triage bugs and issues identified by customers
- Selling new customers and up-selling existing customers
What were looking for:
At least 1 to 3 years experience in a support role preferably at a software company
You’re an early adopter and embrace new technology before most of your friends, but when you find that game changing app for you, you can’t wait to share it with your people and teach them how it makes their life better!
The tech start-up industry is where you want to be. You thrive on the cutting edge and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day
You’re extremely analytical, meticulous and organized
You love helping and going out of your way for others
You can talk technical with engineers and then explain that same conversation in simple terms to your grandma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.